Your lightweight, versatile craft tool, the Dremel Stylo+ has the perfect combination of small size, quiet operation and comfortable feel in order to give you maximum control for precise and light-duty craft and hobby tasks. Designed to be held between the thumb and forefinger like a pencil, the Dremel Stylo+ allows a grip that is close to the work-piece for superior maneuverability and control. The Dremel Stylo+ features an ergonomic design with a comfortable grip that makes the craft tool pleasant to hold during extended use. The rotary tool has a variable speed dial (from 5, 000 to 22, 000 RPM) allowing for optimal speed control in a variety of different craft applications such as glass etching, leather burnishing, jewelry making, polishing, woodworking, engraving and more. Two year warranty.
- VERSATILE TOOL FOR CRAFT PROJECTS: Glass etching, leather burnishing, jewelry making, polishing, woodworking and more
- WOOD CARVING DETAIL: Use your creativity to create amazing woodcarving projects. Perfect for general & detailed woodworking crafts. Allows woodworkers to reach tight areas for detailing the woodcarving project without damaging the wood. For higher precision and detailed techniques, use the 105 Engraving Bit included in kit.
- SLIM SIZE: Slim size allows you to get closer to your workpiece and provides maximum control in precision etching, engraving, polishing and sanding applications
- COMFORTABLE GRIP: Narrow profile and sleek, lightweight design allow for extended work sessions
- VARIABLE SPEED: The rotary tool has a variable speed from 5,000 ? 22,000 RPM for optimal speed control in a variety of different light?duty hobby and craft projects
- QUIET: Compact motor is perfect for home use Fits more comfortably in your hand while using the tool
- 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty