Chattanooga HO Scale Ready To Run Electric Train Set. Capturing all the energy and excitement of train travel is the Chattanooga. Named for the famous Nashville, Chattanooga & St. Louis Railroad, this 155-piece set includes all the miniature people, buildings, and structures you?ll need to recreate the romance of the steam era. This ready to run train set includes: 0-6-0 steam locomotive and tender with operating smoke and headlight. Plug-door box car. Open quad hopper. Single-dome tank car. Off-center caboose. Body-mounted E-Z Mate couplers. 47? x 38? oval of snap-fit E-Z Track including 12 pieces of curved track, 1 piece of straight track, and 1 plug-in terminal retailer. Suburban station. Signal Bridge. 48 Railroad and street signs. 36 Telephone poles. 48 Assorted figures. Power pack and speed controller. Illustrated instruction manual.
- Complete 155 piece Ready To Run Electric Train Set.
- Powered by a 0-6-0 Steam Era Locomotive and Tender with Operating Smoke and Headlight
- Locomotive features a Limited lifetime warranty.
- Includes; Plug Door Box Car, Open Quad Hopper Car, Single-Dome Tank Car, Off-Set Cupola Caboose, Suburban Station, Signal Bridge, Miniature Figures, Railroad Signs, Street Signs, and Telephone Poles
- HO Scale 1:87.
- 47" x 38" Oval of Snap-Fit E-Z Track®, Power Pack and Speed Controller